JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Things have really changed a lot in the last week for me and I have to get rid of my new purchases. I bought the Ruger SR-22 only a week and a half ago from Fishermans off I-5 and have about 500 rounds through it.

Along with the factory 10 round magazine I am going to include a Tactical Inc Machined aluminum magazine ($59 dollar value) A Butler creek steel lip magazine ($29) a butler creek speed mag loader ($25) a Ruger case ($25) and a BSA Scope / red dot ($50) and a brick of federal bulk ($20)

All this for $500, the Rifle retails for $500 and is almost brand new and in perfect cosmetic and mechanical condition. Like I said I bought it new just over a week ago. The Tactical Inc magazine which is the best on the market is brand new, It hasn't had a single round in it yet.

http://img31.imageshack.us/i/img0028cz.jpg/

I'm also selling my Beretta Cx4 storm in 9mm. I purchased this off a forum member just over a week ago with 100 rounds through it. I have put 200 more down range. It comes with the factory Beretta top rail, bottom and side rails, folding foregrip and a folding bipod. Two factory 10 round magazines and a Factory 20 rounder that has only been used once. I am going to include a very nice Allen soft case. All this for $700

http://img109.imageshack.us/i/img0024rs.jpg/

I am located in West Linn Oregon which is 10 miles outside of Portland.

My name is Taylor Ellis, Please feel free to text or call me at 503-886-9337.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.