JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Sherwood
State
Oregon
Ruger SP101 .357/.38 in stainless. 3 boxes of .357 and a holster.

$450 or

Let me know what you have to trade.

6BD672AB-A245-4D10-8FF2-30543EEEC29A.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Can you add a picture or identify the holster, please? Also, when was this purchased or manufactured and how many rounds have been put through it. Original Owner?

Thank you.

Can you add a picture or identify the holster, please? Also, when was this purchased or manufactured and how many rounds have been put through it. Original Owner?

Thank you.
I'll have to take a look at the gun and holster when I get home. I am not the original owner so unfortunately I can't provide some of the information you asking about.

What kind of trades are you interested in? What do you place the trade value of your SP at?
I don't have anything in particular in mind. Just willing to trade if an offer interests me.
Not sure what I am aloud to say about value and price on here. Got slapped on the wrist earlier by admin for saying I'd take cash offers.

I have a Taurus short barrel in dark finish, a few different shotguns, and others that I do not want to list on an open forum.
If the price was right, at this moment, I would send a money order, Paypal, or even something from WallyWorld.
Let me know. Tom in Lebanon

I have a Taurus short barrel in dark finish, a few different shotguns, and others that I do not want to list on an open forum.
If the price was right, at this moment, I would send a money order, Paypal, or even something from WallyWorld.
Let me know. Tom in Lebanon

At this point I'm more so looking for cash but PM me what your thinking and we can go from there.

Tanner?
I have made the time for the trip today.
I plan on leaving about11:00, but am still in the dark about just where you are.
I will have company, as the trip might be a little longer than I like to make myself, alone.
I sent a previous e-mail about how I would like to complete this transaction. A bill of sale for us both, a drivers license for ID
purposes, and a license to carry would be nice.
If that will suffice for you, let me know and we can make this happen.
I still do not know where we would meet for the exchange! Could it be in the Wilsonville area?
Tom

I just had a thought that might make this transaction a lit easier.
Do you have a Paypal account?
I can make the payment on there, and then make the pick-up later in the weekend or next week if necessary.
If you would like to see who I am on E-bay, look for ethansgrandpa.
My listing e-mail there is the same one I use here! Tom

Tanner?
I have made the time for the trip today.
I plan on leaving about11:00, but am still in the dark about just where you are.
I will have company, as the trip might be a little longer than I like to make myself, alone.
I sent a previous e-mail about how I would like to complete this transaction. A bill of sale for us both, a drivers license for ID
purposes, and a license to carry would be nice.
If that will suffice for you, let me know and we can make this happen.
I still do not know where we would meet for the exchange! Could it be in the Wilsonville area?
Tom
Some of Kate Brown's buddies may meet you there also.......

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.