JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to find a Ruger sp101 357 target model 4" stainless around NW Oregon for a good price.
Posting here because I don't think anyone actually looks at the posts on the wanted to buy page.
Thanks
Shap

also if you have one and just want to post your review, that would also be useful.

Yes, I looked at the Lucky Sporting goods webpage for prices on new.

I am looking at the SP101 5771 Standard. Someplace I saw it say target model, but I guess it is the standard model with the green fiber optic front sight and rear adjustable sight.

There are some other places around Portland metro with a bit lower prices for new SP101 5771's

I thought I would look to see if anyone had a private party sale first, since I think $600+ is a bit high for a new price.

Yes, I looked at the Lucky Sporting goods webpage for prices on new.

I am looking at the SP101 5771 Standard. Someplace I saw it say target model, but I guess it is the standard model with the green fiber optic front sight and rear adjustable sight.

There are some other places around Portland metro with a bit lower prices for new SP101 5771's

I thought I would look to see if anyone had a private party sale first, since I think $600+ is a bit high for a new price.
You don't have to pay $600, you just ask for the Ruger discount! Slight problem is I don't see any in stock, but when one pops back up it should be $585 with background for a repeat customer like you.

I had an inch and a half 101 and though it was a great up close carry for me I couldn't hit anything very far away so did not carry in the woods with it. I got to shoot a 4"er and it was a real cracker jack! Easily a moderate distance shooter. That extra 2 1/2 inch sight radius and better sights was a game changer. Unfortunately I never found one I wanted to afford and especially not on this forum. I'd say once you have one, they are a keeper!

That sounds good, hit me up with a message when you get one in stock.
Thanks!
I can do one better! I have a brand new feature that you can be the first to try.

upload_2018-10-12_12-18-38.png

Just click on the "Notify Me" button make sure it has your address and as soon as one his the catalog as available you will be notified.

Ruger SP101 Standard 5771 | Lucky Sporting Goods, LLC Then just ping me for a price adjustment or online coupon and it will get wrapped up.

Jeremy

Last Edited: