JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$525
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Portland
State
Oregon
For sale is a Security Six in Stainless with 2 3/4" barrel. Serial number puts the date of manufacture in 1982. I am the third owner of this revolver and it was not shot much. Lock-up is tight and it is accurate. Comes with an additional set of Hogue grips and a speed loader. Asking $525. Would also be interested in a trade for a GP100 or SP101.

08E7ACF7-09F0-42FB-ABCA-8F328F2C7534.jpeg EAE2962F-88CB-4096-B27D-04B220750800.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Think it was House Bill 1465 that screwed us on buying handguns. There was so much noise on the hot mess of 1639 that I honestly didn't know about this one until I was trading pistols with someone and the FFL brought it up. One more way to make sure the law abiding people who have ALREADY passed a background check to get their CPL have a hard time buying and selling. Take a look at the representatives of the ruling class that sponsored these ( they like to be called politicians) and make your voices heard the next time they're up for election.

Washington State Legislature

That's a flatback Security Six, an earlier desirable model.
I bought the 6" model the OP had listed. He's a great guy and it was an easy deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.