JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be happy to get my 911 back tomorrow! My Mustang is soft shooting for a 380 as is the 911, but the 911 and 238 have better sights, finish and accuracy. Accuracy making it worthy of carrying.

I have the Security 9 full size and it's a solid gun. The slide is fairly easy to rack and the trigger is pretty good, very similar to the LCP2 that it's based off of. A little bit of take up and then a crisp break. Pretty accurate and no problems with brass cased ammo. I had a few FTE's with steel cased ammo (Wolf), but I now stick with brass for all my handguns now.

The thumb safety is very small and out of the way. It takes deliberate action to engage, so there is no way it will accidentally lock up on the pistol if you have off.

I see judging by size and the shake produced it probably rocks that hand each shot. I see they made a 7th round version of the LCP 2 so may help with the short grips.

My lil' GFF can fire 2-5 mags thru it and smilin' after each mag. Put your big boy pants on. Its GREAT lil' pocket rocket. Deadly accurate out to 35 feet. I can't recommend this piece enough !!! Does NOT print at all in your pocket especially if you can step up and put the trigger guard laser on it ( Crimson Trace ). Put one on mine, took it to the range, shot it from a bench tightly braced and with the laser at 30 ft was coming out with 2-3 inch groups. Same scenario, bench rested, tightly locked in place using just the iron sights was still getting 3-5 inch groups at 30 feet. This gun is spot-on ACCURATE. Get The Laser ;-)

I have the LCP II. I carry it in my nemesis pocket holster as my backup gun. That being said, it has not been problem free. Especially with PPU 94 grain ammo. I literally had a failure to extract every magazine sometimes multiple each mag with it. I've put around 400 rounds through it and it did fine with most. Had one failure to extract with Winchester flat nose and one failure to extract with federal. Going to give it another 100 rounds. If it is problem free, it may stay. If not, I'm gonna ditch it. As others said, it kinda sucks to shoot. Hurts the palm.

I run the original LCP, typically with Winchester flat nose. No issues so far, but you're right, not exactly a pleasure to shoot.
Yep, I ended up with an LCPII because Wife would not believe me when I told her it would not work for her. Some shop let her feel one and she of course loved the trigger. One day she just came home with it and of course could not shoot it. She is super recoil sensitive. I ran multiple boxes through it first trip to test and it was plain painful by the end. Now when I bring it out for a few mags its very fun. Amazing how small and light they are for the caliber. It made me give up my well worn KT .380. Miss being able to pocket carry with no holster as I had for so long but the trigger is worth it.

As I said earlier in the thread I put the Hogue Handsall Sleeve on my Custom and LCP II, makes a big difference. A lot easier to shoot.

Resurrecting this to discuss an important feature of the LCP custom.

The front sight post on my LCP custom no longer had any glow to it so I've been looking into other options. I wasn't able to find any front sight posts that I liked specific to the LCP. So I got a Glock front fiber optic sight post to see if it would work. The result is great because it fits almost perfectly. The only difference is there is a small gap towards the back of the sight post and the slide that's barely noticeable. Just food for though for anyone out there with a LCP custom.

45C1A6D2-6B86-4397-BD80-4446EFDEA851.jpeg 3A357ADE-46F1-4C59-9D41-B57FF3F0DFE7.jpeg D36AB6D1-6472-477E-B133-4C70B577DC87.jpeg 4AB6BA02-A30E-4096-BCA9-3F6071873FC8.jpeg

Nice, the shine if off my Custom too. I bought some GlowOn paint that I will try on both the Custom and the LCP II first, if that des not work. then on to your solution. hard to beat Fiber Optic.

Thanks for sharing.

I now have my Springfield 911 380 as my favorite 380.

Nice, the shine if off my Custom too. I bought some GlowOn paint that I will try on both the Custom and the LCP II first, if that des not work. then on to your solution. hard to beat Fiber Optic.

Thanks for sharing.

I now have my Springfield 911 380 as my favorite 380.

no problem. That's one of the solutions I was thinking of but decided that I like fiber optics more than the paint.

I've taken the advice from several people on here and am glad to pass it along when I've got it. The sites can be purchased through the link below: