JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was trying to figure out how the set up of the target's are arranged. Are they just randomly put and how far away do we set up the targets for both the pistol and rifle. Thank you I just couldn't figure out how far to put the targets from where we shoot.
Also do the sizes of targets matter?

The course I set up in Oct was based on the RRC 2012 championship stages. The ones I did this last weekend I did based on what kind of targets I had.

Regulations state that no targets may be closer than 20' and pistol targets can't be any further than 60'. Rifle targets may not be any further than 105'. Regulations also state that targets must be white.

Recommended target size is 8" or bigger but there is no official minimum target size. The overall goal is 90% of the targets be hit by 90% of the shooters 90% of the time.

The course I set up in Oct was based on the RRC 2012 championship stages. The ones I did this last weekend I did based on what kind of targets I had.

Regulations state that no targets may be closer than 20' and pistol targets can't be any further than 60'. Rifle targets may not be any further than 105'. Regulations also state that targets must be white.

Recommended target size is 8" or bigger but there is no official minimum target size. The overall goal is 90% of the targets be hit by 90% of the shooters 90% of the time.

Thank you that's what I was looking for.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top