JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$875
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
first gen RPR chambered in 308, shoots great. magpul stock, psg grip and factory box. $875

no trades at this time

C5ECCF47-F8B7-4DAD-90FC-6004DBBAE75C.jpeg 43809068-5476-41AA-9803-D3020656B2B4.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I am selling off most of my factory stuff to build the few customs that I have always wanted, but you are welcome to make a trade offer.

I have a pristine Rex Zero 1T that I'd trade you, with the Surefire X300U-A. No optic or suppressor. Gun comes with case, holster and 4 - 20rd factory mags and G10 Hogue grips. Runs flawlessly with subs, with optic and can on it. Put maybe 300 rds through it total and cleaned after everytime out. This would cost around $1200 with everything

20171106_212109.jpg

Very nice setup but I just sold a 226 and am selling a 229 and just sticking with my 1911's. If it was an STI or Wilson double stack I would be interested and would add cash or trade on my end but that's basically what I just sold in my 226 dark elite. Thanks for the offer

Again, it's a very nice pistol but mine was my suppresser host as well. I'm just more comfortable with my 1911's and they all fit the same holsters.
I was very happy to see it wasn't someone 's 80% glock build being offered as a trade;)
This is what I just got rid of , suppresser sights, G10magwell grips, grey guns trigger and threaded barrel
19232363-C27F-4B30-B373-DDF35145B3F8.jpeg

Again, it's a very nice pistol but mine was my suppresser host as well. I'm just more comfortable with my 1911's and they all fit the same holsters.
I was very happy to see it wasn't someone 's 80% glock build being offered as a trade;)
This is what I just got rid of , suppresser sights, G10magwell grips, grey guns trigger and threaded barrel
View attachment 614337
Well, I tried. Lol. Thanks for your time. Just want to get into the long range fun, but have to liquidate what I got. That was a beautiful piece

Let me know if you sell it and are interested, I'm not in any rush to sell it as it's a great rifle. I had a buyer initially so I removed the optic but the deal never materialized and I just don't see spending the time and money to go sight in a rifle I'm selling so it just sits in the safe waiting for a new home.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.