JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Kirkland
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi everyone, my Ruger PC Charger may be looking for a new caretaker.

I'm the first owner. Bought in April this year from Wades in Bellevue, put 150 rounds through the barrel and each and every round was pure bliss.
This pistol is so easy to shoot, very low recoil, double taps are within the ring in 15 yrd.
Super clean and accurate even with just the Romeo 5.
I got it for take down purpose, the overall width is 11" wide.

For your consideration:
  • The pistol with one original Ruger 17 round mag, one non-Glock 30 round Glock compatible magazine, both the Ruger and Glock magwells, and the Thril RTG grip plus the original grip: $800.
  • For $850, will include the SBA3 telescopic brace and the Picatinny 1913 Buffer Tube Adapter to fit standard AR braces/stocks (fits the SBA3)

Other items shown in the photos:
  • Sig Romeo 5: +$150
  • Two additional Glock 30 rd magazines (will only sell with the gun) +$30 ea
  • Sig 1913 folding (will only sell with the gun) +$175

A few notes:
  • Trades in case if you are thinking...I've been looking for a high quality 17 HMR with a nice scope, bolt action preferred.
  • Sorry I'm not flexible on pricing. Not in a rush to sell so won't be responding to lower price offers.
  • Local transaction only. Will not ship (apologies in advance to Oregon, Idaho and long distance WA brethren).

IMG_1016.jpg IMG_1017.jpg IMG_1018.jpg IMG_1020.jpg IMG_1021.jpg IMG_1025.jpg IMG_1027.jpg IMG_1028.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.