JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$525
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
********Little price drop. and added a 30 round Korean glock mag*******

For sale is a lightly used (about 500 rounds from a bench) Ruger PC Carbine.

Includes:
Rifle and original parts in original box.
One Ruger SR 9 magazine
One Korean 30 round Glock style magazine (fun stick).
Box has a small hole in it from shipping.
Rifle is in excellent condition.

Has the Ruger SR magazine well installed, but includes the Glock mag well adapter.

I don't have much 9mm to spare, so I can only offer to include one 50 round box of FMJ 9mm for an additional $25.00

Cash price for rifle is $525.00

FTF at an FFL not far from me. Tigard or Beaverton area is preferred.
Transfer fee on buyer.

Would consider a trade with cash in whatever direction is required for the following:

KelTec CMR-30
.357 revolver (Ruger or S&W)
Pump action Mossberg 590 or 590A1

IMG_20210301_205040.jpg

IMG_20210301_205053.jpg

IMG_20210301_205215.jpg

IMG_20210301_205225.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi there I know you said no trades but I have 235.00 is unused cabelas gift cards and the rest in cash. Would you consider, thank you.

Hi there I know you said no trades but I have 235.00 is unused cabelas gift cards and the rest in cash. Would you consider, thank you.

Thanks for the offer, but I have to pass. I just don't shop at Cabela's much.

I'm honestly surprised you still have this for sale. I have one and it's a really fun carbine to shoot! Very accurate for just plinking. Better still if one adds an inexpensive red dot. I added a MI handguard and the MI stock spacer with QD mounts to add a sling to mine, but those don't really impact the experience of just plinking at all. The other joy of it is that it doesn't look nearly as scary to your non-gun friends/wife as an AR based 9mm carbine....sort of looks like a big 10/22...

I'm honestly surprised you still have this for sale. I have one and it's a really fun carbine to shoot! Very accurate for just plinking. Better still if one adds an inexpensive red dot. I added a MI handguard and the MI stock spacer with QD mounts to add a sling to mine, but those don't really impact the experience of just plinking at all. The other joy of it is that it doesn't look nearly as scary to your non-gun friends/wife as an AR based 9mm carbine....sort of looks like a big 10/22...

Ya, its a great gun. I just don't shoot it much and wanted to move on to other gun interests.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.