JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD to Randini :cool:
I need to move this Ruger P89. This pistol has about 1K rounds though it without one signal problem. The original grip panels have been replaced with Hogue wrap-a-round grips. I have two factory 10 mags, 3 factory 15 round mags and 2 aftermarket 15 round mags. I would prefer a FTF in So. Oregon but would drive to meet you half way within a reasonable distance. Pistol with the 7 mags: $350

Charles

If anyone is hesitating on this gun, don't. The Ruger P-Series 9mms are workhorses. I have never had a FTF and only 2 FTEs in thousands of rounds through mine. They are very comfortable to shoot, soft-recoiling, and very accurate.

Free bump and advertisement.

If anyone is hesitating on this gun, don't. The Ruger P-Series 9mms are workhorses. I have never had a FTF and only 2 FTEs in thousands of rounds through mine. They are very comfortable to shoot, soft-recoiling, and very accurate.

Free bump and advertisement.

Thanks for the testomony of yours Ruger! My boys when they where 7 & 10 where able to shoot my Ruger without problems... so you don't have to worring about limp wristing with this gun:s0112:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.