Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger P89

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by techieguy, Jun 18, 2009.

1. techieguy

techieguy Well-Known Member

SOLD to Randini :cool:
    I need to move this Ruger P89. This pistol has about 1K rounds though it without one signal problem. The original grip panels have been replaced with Hogue wrap-a-round grips. I have two factory 10 mags, 3 factory 15 round mags and 2 aftermarket 15 round mags. I would prefer a FTF in So. Oregon but would drive to meet you half way within a reasonable distance. Pistol with the 7 mags: $350

Charles

2. m'kay13

m'kay13 Boardman, OR Member

If anyone is hesitating on this gun, don't. The Ruger P-Series 9mms are workhorses. I have never had a FTF and only 2 FTEs in thousands of rounds through mine. They are very comfortable to shoot, soft-recoiling, and very accurate.

Free bump and advertisement.

3. techieguy

Thanks for the testomony of yours Ruger! My boys when they where 7 & 10 where able to shoot my Ruger without problems... so you don't have to worring about limp wristing with this gun:bluelaugh:

4. DrDave

DrDave Seattle, WA Member

Are you F'ing kidding me?? $350?? Someone better buy this, before I drive 6-7hours for this deal!!! :D:D

5. Randini

Randini Salem Member

I'll take it, pm sent

6. techieguy

It yours:) I Look forwarded to meeting you tomorrow!

Charles

7. techieguy

Thanks for all the intrest! I'm closing the thread as I'm quite sure this is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.