JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Thinning the herd of guns I don't shoot any longer.

-Ruger P89
-9mm
-two mags

No box or case. These old workhorses are big, heavy, and ugly, but they run like freight trains.

$350

Buyer responsible for transfer costs.
Will ship to FFL on buyer's dime.

C1C3BF1B-EE26-42EC-AE2E-24A98FC475B2.jpeg DE5535C6-F392-412F-A133-7AC3DD33D73B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
My first semi auto handgun, they're solid. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I kinda like the looks of them now that I don't have one anymore. Glws!
Agreed! I cut my teeth on one years and years ago, first mode of handgun I ever got any serious trigger time with, so I always think they look good. Thanks, I'm hoping this goes to a good home but if it doesn't sell I won't be mad about it haha.

As has been said, they're big, heavy and gorgeous. Don't think I've ever handled a softer shooting or more accurate 9. They're coming back into favor. Well deserved.
GLWS

Thinning the herd of guns I don't shoot any longer.

-Ruger P89
-9mm
-two mags

No box or case. These old workhorses are big, heavy, and ugly, but they run like freight trains.

$375

Buyer responsible for transfer costs.

View attachment 1335920 View attachment 1335921
I inherited my fathers when he passed away back in 2007. It still gets used frequently! Never had a failure with it. Wouldn't sell it for any amount of money. GLWS!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.