JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is a real nice Ruger P89 9mm semi auto pistol with 2 mags. There are 2 Hi Cap 15rnd Factory Ruger mag This gun has a 4.5" brl with a clean bright bore and strong rifling. The brl does not show any wear so my guess is the gun was not shot a lot. The matte bluing finish is great all over the gun The gun is double and single action and has a ambidextrous thumb safety/decocker for safer carry and unloading. The sights are low profile so they will not snag when you draw it from a holster. These pistols are super reliable and will shoot just about any type of ammo without feeding issues and they are very accurate. This is a great solid 9mm pistol that will last for many years to come and it is a pistol that feels great in the hand. Asking $300. Please call 503-559-6342. Located in Salem.

Last Edited:
Bump! just had to say,, I got one of these P85 in stainless,9 mm, about 15 years ago,, i have shot mine about 500 to 800 rounds and it has NEVER jammed..even more dependable than my H&K usp.

Don from Gresham has agreed to purchase. I'm planning on meeting him on Saturday afternoon. If that falls through I will get ahold of the next person in line @$300. Thanks to all who replied. It is a P85.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top