JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is a real nice Ruger P89 9mm semi auto pistol with 2 mags. There are 2 Hi Cap 15rnd Factory Ruger mag This gun has a 4.5" brl with a clean bright bore and strong rifling. The brl does not show any wear so my guess is the gun was not shot a lot. The matte bluing finish is great all over the gun The gun is double and single action and has a ambidextrous thumb safety/decocker for safer carry and unloading. The sights are low profile so they will not snag when you draw it from a holster. These pistols are super reliable and will shoot just about any type of ammo without feeding issues and they are very accurate. This is a great solid 9mm pistol that will last for many years to come and it is a pistol that feels great in the hand. Asking $300. Please call 503-559-6342. Located in Salem.

Last Edited:
Bump! just had to say,, I got one of these P85 in stainless,9 mm, about 15 years ago,, i have shot mine about 500 to 800 rounds and it has NEVER jammed..even more dependable than my H&K usp.

Don from Gresham has agreed to purchase. I'm planning on meeting him on Saturday afternoon. If that falls through I will get ahold of the next person in line @$300. Thanks to all who replied. It is a P85.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top