JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi guys,

I aquired A ruger P 89 with 2- 15 round mags. and 3 - 30 round mags. I am not a big fan of the p series Guns. But it seemed like a decent deal. And I was helping a friend out. I gave 400.00 For it.
Does that seem fair. I am going to end up selling or trading it. After I play with the 30 round mag. I have wanted to shoot with one for awhile.

I want to say the gun is worth around 300.00 and the mags another 100.00 Does that seem right to you guys. Any Input would be appreciated thanks.

On a side note. The 30 round mag fit in my XDM. I am going to try and see if it will cycle. I will post a seperat post if my experiment works. It looks like it lines up right. we will see.

Take care all, mica

The pistol itself can be had for around 225-300 so that seems alright. Mags (especially now) seem to hold a higher "crisis price" so all in all $400 seems a little steep but only by $20-$35, but had it been sold elsewhere with all the mags I would think it would be right on the $400-$450 mark.

The ruger p series pistols are awesome. Built like tanks, easy take down, though the P89 is no longer made (or so I read) there are abundant parts for sale online and on GB.

Heck, you could part out that package you bought and sell the mags and make some money. Or trade them.
(Id be an interested party)
Enjoy her before you sell/trade her off. I cameto really appreciate my P89 over the last year.

what make are the 30s even with pro mags sounds fair, mec gar you made out (dont cost that much more $40 but are great mags and right now hard to get )I'd keep it

Last Edited: