JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1000
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ruger No. 1 in 30-06.
Serial number indicates manufacture date in 1978.
Complete with original stock Red Pad and older rings.
Not sold with optic or sling.
+160 rounds ammo 1/2 Federal, 1/2 Remington.

unnamed (10).jpg unnamed (2).jpg unnamed (3).jpg unnamed (8).jpg unnamed (9).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I think it's 99 Pawn up from Northwest Armory. Maybe five minutes from Northwest Armory we need to make a time to hook up there so I can get 30-06

I think it's 99 Pawn up from Northwest Armory. Maybe five minutes from Northwest Armory we need to make a time to hook up there so I can get 30-06
I sent you my number in a message. I can respond much faster that way. Let's do it. I have afternoon availability this week.

When I look up that serial number on the Ruger website, I get nothing. Would you please share how you get the manufacturing date from the serial number?
Yes, happy to.

When you enter the serial number and it indicates "Sorry, we are unable to locate that serial number." There will be a drop down menu below which states "You can view approximate starting serial number (by year) for products prior to 2000 using the selection box below."

Look in that selection box for "No. 1 Single-Shot Rifle" and it will give you a chronological list of serial numbers and corresponding dates.

Hope this helps.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.