JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$525
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
VANCOUVER
State
Washington
Zip Code
MPR has less than 300 rounds down range. Comes with original box, literature, and mag. Selling to pay for a separate AR15 build. Send an email for quicker response. [email protected]

MPR1_LI.jpg

MPR.jpeg

HIGHLIGHTS:
· Lower receiver is fitted with Magpul® MOE® grip and MOE SL® collapsible buttstock on a Mil-Spec buffer tube.
· Handguard is free-floated for accuracy and the slim, 15" length provides enhanced ergonomics.
· The Ruger® Elite 452® AR-Trigger is a two-stage trigger that offers a smooth, crisp, 4.5 pound trigger pull. It features a full-strength hammer spring for consistent primer ignition and a lightweight hammer that enables a faster lock time for improved accuracy.
· Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
· Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flat top upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector, and is Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
· Includes: one magazine.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Does it come as pictured with the bipod and optic?
That's a negative. I still have the scope, aero spr mount, and the magpul bipod. I could sell those parts with the rifle but it would be at different price. I do have a person emailing about the rifle at the moment. Although Rifle hasn't sold.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.