JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is brand new in the box, I have opened it to inspect and clean but this has not been fired. Barrel is threaded 1/2-28 and both picatinny rails are easily removed if so desired. Got it for my wife, but she doesn't have any interest. Includes two 10 round mags and all original paperwork.

$400 SOLD

JnYp6ig.jpg

PVPd0Tb.jpg

Last Edited:
what's wrong with the Lite version?

There's no "better" or "wrong" per se, it's just that steel, aluminum and composite all accomplish different things.

Some folks feel that an all steel .22 LR pistol is too heavy so the Lite model is supposed to appeal to them.

Other people prefer a heaver pistol that more closely replicates whatever they are shooting for a center fire pistol. The tactical probably has more appeal to them.

Target shooters and bullseye competitors tend to prefer a heavier pistol in general, so they'll stay with the all steel Mk IV Models.

I specifically sought out the tactical model because of its close resemblance in weight to a centerfire pistol in hopes my wife would have an easier transition if she moved on to centerfire pistols. That, and I just like the extra weight as it seems to hold steadier and shoot more accurately for me.

That makes a lot of sense. I have noticed quite a difference with heavier barrels on larger calibers, and now I prefer a heavy barrel over a light one.
Your Mark 4 sure does look nice! I do have the lite version, but I just sent it back to Ruger because my POI shifts significantly when I use a silencer on it.
If Ruger doesn't fix it, and you still have this, I would like to take a feel of it :)
2415D70E-206B-4C61-A6BF-1B4AD0DC293E.jpeg

That makes a lot of sense. I have noticed quite a difference with heavier barrels on larger calibers, and now I prefer a heavy barrel over a light one.
Your Mark 4 sure does look nice! I do have the lite version, but I just sent it back to Ruger because my POI shifts significantly when I use a silencer on it.
If Ruger doesn't fix it, and you still have this, I would like to take a feel of it :)
View attachment 444801

I'm sure Ruger will take care of you, their service department has a good reputation. I have an all steel MK III that is chopped and threaded and have not noticed any change of impact when using a suppressor. This listing will stay updated if you find yourself in the position of wanting to take a closer look. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.