JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Price $350. Up for sale is a beautiful Ruger MK IV Target pistol that is new in box. Comes with extra magazine (3 Total), and Ruger wood grips, new in boxes. This is a very nice plinker or target pistol, my wife liked the Victory better after I already purchased this one and she made her mind up without tell me at xmas. Great pistol ready to sell immediately, I use Tropics Pawn on 4th Plain by Sportsman's ($21 to buyer), they do require appointments now so if you want to meet up let me know and I will call ahead. Thanks for looking!

rugermkiv.jpg rugermkiv2.jpg rugermkiv3.jpg mkivgripa.jpg

Last Edited:
I usually use tropics pawn on 4th plain as the ffl, I have to call ahead and make an appointment, i am available tomorrow they are open 10 to 6 let me know and I will call and make the appointment.

Douglas

Can't quite figure how this is still available.. love my MIV.. and this has extras.. someone will get a great little shooter that will last a lifetime ..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.