JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpg Someone stole my sons first pistol but they forgot the second clip so it's forsale!
$15 firm + shipping

FYI that looks to be a 9 shot Mark 1 magazine for the later A100 frame. It should be compatable with the post 1971 mark 1 and all Mark 2's, but it will not work with the Mark 3 or Mark 4 as it does not have the cutout for the newer style magazine catch on the magazine body. If you want to use it for a Mark 2 you will need to move the magazine follower button over to the left side of the magazine.

FYI that looks to be a 9 shot Mark 1 magazine for the later A100 frame. It should be compatable with the post 1971 mark 1 and all Mark 2's, but it will not work with the Mark 3 or Mark 4 as it does not have the cutout for the newer style magazine catch on the magazine body. If you want to use it for a Mark 2 you will need to move the magazine follower button over to the left side of the magazine.
I was thinking the same thing, that's why I'm interested in it I have a number of mk 1 and mk 2 pistols along with an amt lightning pistol

I was thinking the same thing, that's why I'm interested in it I have a number of mk 1 and mk 2 pistols along with an amt lightning pistol

Well I'm going to look for the paperwork I thought I had a mark 3 you seem to know better than me as I said the gun was stolen sorry if I was wrong

CE873C12-EFA1-4A17-9688-782261280406.jpeg
Well I'm going to look for the paperwork I thought I had a mark 3 you seem to know better than me as I said the gun was stolen sorry if I was wrong
Doesn't matter to me I need magazines for all of the above lol I sent you a PM let me know what the total cost would be and how I could get payment to you. Thanks

No apology needed at all! Thought I would help you describe what you are selling a little better. These pistols are kind of an obsession for me I guess.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top