JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My wife and I just returned from our winter in Arizona. She has decided that her pistol is a little too difficult for her to cock, so I'm putting it up for sale for her. It's had about 100 rounds put through it and it work just fine. It's been drilled and tapped for a scope mount (I think all of them are) and it comes with two 10 round magazines and a black nylon holster.
$325.00.

Last Edited:
How about a Walther P22? Also has 100 rounds shot out of it. Bought it for my wife, she shot a 22/45 last weekend and loved it.

Hello Nickb,
I'll have to pass on your trade. It's an auto loader too and my wife at age 66 simply can't cock any of them (arthritis issues) it'll have to be a revolver of some kind.

my wife has the same problems as well i got her a 38 spc and she loves it never shoots it but she likes the black pearl grips later i got the ruger SR22 and it has a aluminum frame even she can pull the slide back on it . some times i work for J&B fire arms at the gun shows and i sell a few of these to people i am very satisfied with mine just wanted to let you know

Thank you for the kindness of your reply. My wife used to have a .22 semi-auto pistol but found that it was too unreliable. She had many misfires and ejection issues (stove piping.) We are both target shooters in addition to having concealed carry permits. Her weapon of choice for her concealed carry is a Kel-Tec .380. I load it for her and she puts it in the holster. She really needs a revolver for target shooting. I should never have sold my S&W k-22 or my J-frame Chief's Special. I think that she would enjoy either of them now.

If she likes .22, look at the PT22 by Ruger (I think). Anyway, nobody can cock that gun so it has a tip-up barrel to load the first round.
its the sr22 very easy to pull the slide back if your just wanting to get rid of it ok . but if you really want something your wife can pertect herself with she really can pull the slide back on this .....kenny

The issue isn't one of personal protection. She has carried a Kel-Tec .380 for several years. We are both avid target shooters, so she'd like to have something like a Ruger Single Six, etc.

Interested in a Ruger Single Six Blued 22 4 1/2" ruger 22 008.jpg ruger 22 009.jpg

ruger 22 008.jpg

ruger 22 009.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.