Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Ruger Mark II .22 pistol target pistol

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by dasparks, May 4, 2011.

1. dasparks

dasparks Mountlake Terrace Member

SOLD. Please delete.

Owned this about 6 years and I never shoot it anymore. It's sat in the safe for years now. My best guess is I've put around 7-800 down pipe. 5.5" bull barrel. 2 10rd mags, original and hogue grips and holster.

Not really looking for trades unless it's for a 1911--obviously with cash on my end to make up the difference. Thanks for lookin and keep shootin.

Looking for $340
    PRICE DROP TO $300.

100_0012-3-1.jpg
    100_0018-1.jpg
    100_0009-1-1-1.jpg

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  2. dasparks

Thanks for the inquiries everyone. Getting to the PM's as quickly as possible.
    I apologize for the quality of the pictures, I had to use my cell phone. Maybe I'll get a digital camera with the money from this sale :)
    To answer some questions, this is a standard blued model (not stainless) and does not have the holes on the top for mounting a scope.

<7 day bump rule violation>~Trlsmn

3. Throckmorton

Throckmorton Florence,Ore ah gone Well-Known Member

I thought alll Mark 2's took scope mounts,maybe the rear sight comes off for it? maybe the manual will say? I might be interested if it does.

4. dasparks

Nope. No scope mount.

Price drop to $300.

5. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

FYI, there is a fantastic aftermarket scope mount available for these for about $39. Replaces the rear sight and is absolutely rock solid, quality crafted. Don't let the lack of a scope mount on a 22/45, MkII be a deal breaker. Very easy to install with a brass dowel and tap hammer.

6. EVIL 1

EVIL 1 Northwest New Member

I am interested in your pistol but I would like to know about the condition of the bluing. The pics you posted make it hard to tell if the bluing is worn or what the condition is.

7. dasparks

It's in nice condition. Slight fading on the blue finish but overall good. Let me know if you'd like to check it out or have any other questions.

David

8. draxkeldar

draxkeldar Juanita, WA New Member

Hi, I was wondering if your Mark II is still for sale?

9. kaz440

kaz440 Vancouver Wa Member

I live in Vancouver Wa, Would you meet me halfway?

10. dasparks

Bump.

Not looking for trades anymore.

Pistol is in excellent condition. It's just a lot harder to photograph a pistol that I thought it would be. That and I have a cheapo camera.

PM with offers. I'm in North Seattle.

11. mike sr.

mike sr. the great tax me state: Nebr Member

u ought to put this on an auction site; Mark 2's are hard to find....harder to find....real hard to find, especially in target configuration. And W/pic's it'll might bring a higher price ... You have a nice Ruger, too bad it is on the market; isn't there another way to come up with 3-bill's...?

12. dasparks

Sold. Please delete

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.