JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD. Please delete.

Owned this about 6 years and I never shoot it anymore. It's sat in the safe for years now. My best guess is I've put around 7-800 down pipe. 5.5" bull barrel. 2 10rd mags, original and hogue grips and holster.

Not really looking for trades unless it's for a 1911--obviously with cash on my end to make up the difference. Thanks for lookin and keep shootin.

Looking for $340
PRICE DROP TO $300.

View attachment 187372
View attachment 187373
View attachment 187374

Last Edited:
Thanks for the inquiries everyone. Getting to the PM's as quickly as possible.
I apologize for the quality of the pictures, I had to use my cell phone. Maybe I'll get a digital camera with the money from this sale :)
To answer some questions, this is a standard blued model (not stainless) and does not have the holes on the top for mounting a scope.

<7 day bump rule violation>~Trlsmn

FYI, there is a fantastic aftermarket scope mount available for these for about $39. Replaces the rear sight and is absolutely rock solid, quality crafted. Don't let the lack of a scope mount on a 22/45, MkII be a deal breaker. Very easy to install with a brass dowel and tap hammer.

I am interested in your pistol but I would like to know about the condition of the bluing. The pics you posted make it hard to tell if the bluing is worn or what the condition is.

It's in nice condition. Slight fading on the blue finish but overall good. Let me know if you'd like to check it out or have any other questions.

David

Bump.

Not looking for trades anymore.

Pistol is in excellent condition. It's just a lot harder to photograph a pistol that I thought it would be. That and I have a cheapo camera.

PM with offers. I'm in North Seattle.

u ought to put this on an auction site; Mark 2's are hard to find....harder to find....real hard to find, especially in target configuration. And W/pic's it'll might bring a higher price ... You have a nice Ruger, too bad it is on the market; isn't there another way to come up with 3-bill's...?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.