JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
sold/removed

uploadfromtaptalk1331667638308.jpg

But it IS the model that you can change the grips out, correct?

It has the typical polymere grip built into the gun like most pistols have now. There are not side plates that can be changed. With that being said these are comfortable & have good grip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

I don't know about that, but I'd like to be able to change out the grips for some of those fancy ones.

Thanks for crapping on my post....

This is a very nice 22/45 that doesn't have removable grips, but its doesn't need them, the grips that are on it are nice and there's no need to change them.

Not "crapping" just pointing out the grip on these DON'T "wear out" like the post I responded to implied. Actually SUPPORTING your post.

This post is becoming more about what kind of grips it has and what you guys think about the grips than my gun thats for sale.... If you want grips that can be changed out, then dont but it. If you think polymer grips wear out too fast, dont buy it. Its a very reasonable price and a great gun. Lets keep the bickering off of here.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.