JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Up for sale is an almost new condition Ruger KLCR-357 .357 Magnum Revolver (Model 5450). Revolver comes with the box, Desantis Nemesis N38 holster, (2) HKS 36-A Revolver Speedloaders, papers, and all factory contents. Fired 2 times, less than 100 rounds. I bought this for my wife 2 years ago, but she never carried it, so time to move it on.

Price is $375 cash. Not looking for any trades and will not ship. I will meet a buyer in the Wilsonville / Tigard area at an FFL of their choice. FFL fees are the responsibility of the buyer.

lcr1.jpg
lcr2.jpg
lcr3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Up for sale is an almost new condition Ruger KLCR-357 .357 Magnum Revolver (Model 5450). Revolver comes with the box, Desantis Nemesis N38 holster, (2) HKS 36-A Revolver Speedloaders, papers, and all factory contents. Fired 2 times, less than 100 rounds. I bought this for my wife 2 years ago, but she never carried it, so time to move it on.

Price is $375 cash. Not looking for any trades and will not ship. I will meet a buyer in the Wilsonville / Tigard area at an FFL of their choice. FFL fees are the responsibility of the buyer.

View attachment 559037
View attachment 559043
View attachment 559040
Still available? I live in Vancouver Wa, is it easy to transfer to out of state resident? You can call me if easier, 503 572 6595

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.