JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Have a Ruger LCP II for sale. I won a raffle at the ST. Paul Rodeo for a 1911 and I don't really need this Ruger anymore. Have fired roughly 100 shots through it. Comes with a gun lock, 50-ish shots of .380, mostly FMJ, and some hollow-points. Also comes with original holster.
$230
Might be interested in trades. Will update with pictures tomorrow when I have the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a Ruger LCP II for sale. I won a raffle at the ST. Paul Rodeo for a 1911 and I don't really need this Ruger anymore. Have fired roughly 100 shots through it. Comes with a gun lock, 50-ish shots of .380, mostly FMJ, and some hollow-points. Also comes with original holster.
$230
Might be interested in trades. Will update with pictures tomorrow when I have the time.

$230
Can do $200 ASAP. I'll pay all fees

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.