JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
I have a Ruger lcp with lasermax laser sight. The gun has less than one box of ammo through it. It comes with one magazine and the river zipper pouch it came with. It's in like new condition and the laser functions perfectly and is very bright. This is a great conceal carry gun whether it's in your pocket when you are wearing lighter summer clothes, or in a small purse. Please do not turn the comment section into a debate on the .380 caliber. If you are someone who carries then you know the best carry gun is the one you will actually carry. Everybody has different tolerances for what they are willing to carry and what sacrifices (comfort, convenience, clothing, etc.) they are willing to make to do so. Asking $275 for it. Seems fair given the condition and the fact that the laser alone is selling for $100. Buyer is responsible for fees and I'd prefer to meet at Tigard pawn. PM me if you have any questions.

40137742-9C96-4B27-A491-9A7FD6E86D80.jpeg FF03EBC2-2CFE-4377-86F8-DE4E9AF95F1C.jpeg 4026D11F-3AF1-41F7-AF15-AFD148F47649.jpeg 1F183C5A-5665-4F7E-B319-EC278BBBC893.jpeg A8777C48-5937-42EE-8F79-A624B0F77C2C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a Ruger lcp with lasermax laser sight. The gun has less than one box of ammo through it. It comes with one magazine and the river zipper pouch it came with. It's in like new condition and the laser functions perfectly and is very bright. This is a great conceal carry gun whether it's in your pocket when you are wearing lighter summer clothes, or in a small purse. Please do not turn the comment section into a debate on the .380 caliber. If you are someone who carries then you know the best carry gun is the one you will actually carry. Everybody has different tolerances for what they are willing to carry and what sacrifices (comfort, convenience, clothing, etc.) they are willing to make to do so. Asking $275 for it. Seems fair given the condition and the fact that the laser alone is selling for $100. Buyer is responsible for fees and I'd prefer to meet at Tigard pawn. PM me if you have any questions.

View attachment 1013895 View attachment 1013896 View attachment 1013897 View attachment 1013898 View attachment 1013899
Still available? No issues when you shot the ammo thru it?

View attachment 1013895 View attachment 1013896 View attachment 1013897 View attachment 1013898 View attachment 1013899
This article says bad recoil, what's your thoughts? https://harrysholsters.com/ruger-lcp-380-review/#h-boot-carry

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.