JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I was shooting Remington FMJ from Wal-Mart." There has been a lot of discussion about this ammo on Waltherforums. It is crap IMHO. Had trouble with the .22lr Remington also. Get some Magtech, RWS, Fiocchi, or even WW white box and see if that Remington ammo is the problem.
Good to know that this gun has overall good feedback, since I put one on layaway. I concur that the Remington ammo is crap, and the low grain count makes the aim inaccurate and doesn't power the recoil enough IMO.

Only issue I had with mine was trying to feed Federal Hydra-Shoks through it, which made sense because the LCP has a skinny feed ramp and the H-Shoks are a wide hollow point so they'd hang up. No issues with Hornady critical defense or ball ammo.

I was just thinking try some critical defense or some other high quality ammo. My carry gun(Beretta nano), fails to extract once in a while with cheap or reloaded 115gr. That doesn't bother me at all, because the carry ammo I use is 100% flawless. If you carry crap ball ammo,then be concerned, but... These aren't range guns, if your not getting shot at or defending yourself, who cares if there's a ftf here and there on range ammo. Just my thoughts and experience.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top