JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
380 ACP
City
MILWAUKIE
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For Sale are my newly purchased 380 carry guns. Great pistols, but I decided to stay with 9mm since i do not like pocket carry.

The LCP Max is LNIB. I shot a box of target ammo throught it, and two mags of different brand of carry ammo I had on hand. No issues at all. Ruger worked out some true black magic to fit 10 rounds into this thing. with proper sights compared to older LCPs, it is a much easier gun to shoot well. Comes with one mag, and ruger includes a nice pocket holster.
300.00 Dollars cash in my hand and transfer fees on your end. I am flexible about which FFL to use, but I like Money Market Pawn on 136th and SE Powell.
I am losing decent money on this gun. I am firm on the price.
R02.JPG

On the chopping block also a g42 I impulse bought to compare to the LCP Max. Great little gun. Less capacity and larger in size compared to the LCP, but definitely more pleasant to shoot.
Comes with box and papers and two mags. I shot two boxes of target ammo through it, and a mag of carry ammo. I had a couple of failures to cycle all the way with underpowered old fiocchi ammo I had in the back of the safe, no issues with carry ammo and higher pressure rounds. 320 Dollars plus transfer fees.
G01.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service