JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ruger LCP II + Crimson Trace LG-497 Laserguard + 2 Holsters + 2 Mags

I have for sale my favorite deep concealment handgun for the last 3 years. It is a fantastic CCW gun specifically for pocket carry or for extremely easy IWB. This will come with the Crimson Trace Laserguard...one of the best add-ons for CCW. It doesn't hurt that the laser body matches the LCP body stipling giving you a great place to put your weak-side thumb!

Shoots great for what it is. It isn't going to be sniping anything at 200 yards unless you're far better than me (which ain't that hard). A quantum leap compared to the original LCP both in the trigger and recoil control.

One of those guns you can take to any occasion...down to sweatpants and athletic shorts without printing and not pulling your pants down LOL! Even loaded it is light enough for just drawstring pants to hold up...no belt needed. Ultimate comfort and freedom to continue to defend yourself and your loved ones even in situations that would limit your ability to carry other rigs.

What's Included:
  1. Ruger LCP II in .380 ACP - Purchased December 2017
  2. Crimson Trace Laserguard LG-497
  3. Factory Ruger 6-Round Mag with Pinky Extension and Flush Floorplate
  4. Factory Ruger 7-Round Extended Mag (as pictured on gun)
  5. Crimson Trace Pocket Holster (to fit full package)
  6. Ruger Pocket Holster (gun only)
Asking $450

More Info:

thumbnail_IMG_3785.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3786.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3787.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3784.jpg thumbnail_IMG_3783.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service