JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Seeling a barely used Ruger LCP II. I've only put a box of defense rounds through it .Comes with the gun, one mag, and 2 holsters.

Delete . Sold IMG_20190123_210925.jpg IMG_20190123_211009.jpg IMG_20190123_211019.jpg IMG_20190123_211237.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm guessing you re-listed it because you couldn't change the price in the headline. On my first listing I ran into the same situation - it's confusing. I found out that - indeed - you can't edit the headline after five minutes have expired after you post it. BUT you can PM a moderator and ask them to change the headline for you. They're really quick at this, usually happening the same day. The take-away here is to NOT put the price the headline, ONLY put it in the body of the post - that way you can change the price without having to go through the hassle I just summarized. Hope this is helpful. Welcome to the forum.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.