JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*** Sold ***
ITEM: Ruger LCP w/accessories (LCP's are .380)
PRICE:
$200 (no trades - except for a bass guitar)

I've had this for several years and have fired maybe a total of 8 boxes of ammo (400 rounds). It is the 2nd generation which has a little higher sight and the trigger doesn't have the long pull like the original generation.

Included is an extra magazine for a total of 3 (it originally came with 2 6-round and the third I have has the MagGuts extender for a 7th round). I have the original floor plates for the magazines as well as a factory box (including lock). However, the box is to my original Gen 1 which I traded someone on here for their Gen 2 purple because they didn't want purple and wanted black and they didn't have the box and didn't want mine. Also included is the Hogue grip, a Desantis pocket holster, an ankle holster and gun rug.

All transfer fees are the responsibility of the buyer. I have an FFL in Oregon City who charges $20 total for a transfer but that is up to you.

LCP_Purple.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.