JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
9mm
City
Camas
State
Washington
Ruger LC9s Blue Titanium 9mm subcompact single stack pistol. 7 rounds + 1, 3 magazines, striker fire, and manual thumb safety. Can switch magazine end plates between flat or finger extension. Excellent condition with one blemish: vertical scratch on left side of the slide. Includes two carry systems: CYA Supply Company inside the waist band right hand holster, and Clipdraw concealed carry clip (right hand) with Galloway Precision trigger guard cover (universal). Nice shooting gun, very reliable, and fed all ammo without failure. Buyer pays transfer fee at local FFL dealer. Cash payment. No trades.

LC9s1.jpeg LC9s2.jpeg LC9s3.jpeg LC9s4.jpeg LC9s5.jpeg LC9s6.jpeg LC9s7.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yeah I called and talked to tropics pawn in Vancouver. I'm in Kelso but drive that way all the time for work. I'm 33 haven't bought a gun in 10 years since I lived in Oregon but have been wanting to get a cc and this looks perfect. Few concerns because I'm a rookie. Absolutely nothing on my record but I herd Washington is looking for any reasons to not allow the sale of a gun because there so far behind? And is there ammo out there? I'm interested in the gun and I want to buy it from you I sent you a pm with my cell number if that works better for you

Hi, Limitless America in Washougal is still doing gun transfers. My preference is to stay local, but I'd be willing to meet at an FFL in northish Portland area if you know of one that is open. Send me your cell phone number if you want to make the sale. Patrick

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.