JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My smith model 28-2 is gone, so this one is off the market. Thanks for those who contacted me on it.

Up for sale or trade is a Ruger GP100 .357 magnum revolver with original rosewood grips and 4" blued barrel.

This handgun is in excellent condition with an extremely low round count. As you can hopefully see from the pictures it looks almost new and unfired. It can also fire .38 rounds.

I'm asking for $525 obo. Don't necessarily need the cash (and it would just go to another gun anyway) so trade offers are also encouraged. I'm especially looking for a nice semi-auto handgun in 9mm (but would consider .40 or .45 as well), a 1911, a nice 10/22 w/ a bull barrel, an elk rifle in 30.06 or similar caliber... I'm open to just about anything. PM me with any questions or offers. I can also email more pictures if you want. I can also add or receive cash/ammo to make a trade work. Thanks all!

**Also, see my ad for my Smith and Wesson .357 revolver. The plan is to sell or trade one of these and keep the other.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.