JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Wanting to sell my Ruger AR556 MPR. Bought it about 3 months ago and have put less then 300 rounds through it. Great gun, super soft shooter with the longer 18" barrel, muzzle break, and full length gas system. Comes with all magpul furniture and Rugers upgraded trigger. I put a Burris tactical 30mm mount on it and a UTG 1x8 accushot scope. Also have an AT3 red dot/laser for it. Three 30 round Pmags and three 5 round pro mags. Also includes Flambeau tactical hard case. Great gun and fun to shoot but I'm getting more and more into trap shooting and would like to spend the money on some trap shooting gear. Want to sell quickly and open to offers. $700 obo contact me at 5038818355

20190323_150640.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.