JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Ruger
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a factory coyote tan plastic stock for the Ruger American ranch rifle. This came off a .223 and is for AR magazine fed style rifles. Not exactly sure what other versions of the Ruger American it will fit. This particular stock is straight and does not contact the barrel at the forend as some do. 599B114E-A341-4A84-8297-446F9A15796C.jpeg 661556AB-FA7F-453B-8CCA-D63C35D0F43E.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
hi i have the ranch 5.56 old style mag. do you know if i put your stock on rifle if i could go to the ar style mag ??? if i can find out it works i'll take it... text bob
nine7one 2eight3 two5six8

hi i have the ranch 5.56 old style mag. do you know if i put your stock on rifle if i could go to the ar style mag ??? if i can find out it works i'll take it... text bob
nine7one 2eight3 two5six8
Hi buddy. Just wanted to help on this question. I have both ranch styles, old and AR mag versions. The bolt is different on the AR mag version. It has a different contour on the bottom of the bolt to allow feeding from the double stack mag. It may still work. Or possibly you could modify your bolt to work. I'm not trying to spoil the sale here, but thought I should mention it that looking at them side-by-side the bolts are definitely different.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.