JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Ruger American Predator chambered in .223 in very good condition. Not sure why, but the .223 in this rifle seems to be a lot harder to find new. Threaded barrel and 3 magazines. Not sure on the exact round count, but would guess it's low. I believe the twist rate is 1:8.

$375 cash. No trades at this time.

IMG_6823.jpeg IMG_6820.jpeg IMG_6823.jpeg IMG_6821.jpeg IMG_6826.jpeg IMG_6825.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Ruger American Predator chambered in .223 in very good condition. Not sure why, but the .223 in this rifle seems to be a lot harder to find new. Threaded barrel and 3 magazines. Not sure on the exact round count, but would guess it's low. I believe the twist rate is 1:8.

$375 cash. No trades at this time.

View attachment 1267298View attachment 1267295View attachment 1267298View attachment 1267296View attachment 1267301View attachment 1267299
Dise this takes priority mags?

It uses standard AR mags
Gentlemen,

This particular iteration of the rifle DOES NOT take AR magazines. Some use only the Ruger box magazine, some use the box mag but have a mag well that can be swapped out to take AR mags, some come equipped to take AR mags, and some would require you to swap the barreled action into a different/new stock/chassis to take AR, or 5.56/.223 AICS patterned magazine. This particularly unit uses the three Ruger box magazine that are provided with the rifle when it sells.

BDB61596-44DD-4EBF-B11B-8B3CDC0E1C2C.jpeg 1133E13A-A390-4417-8AFE-87CFD4EC517C.jpeg

Last Edited:
Gentlemen,

This particular iteration of the rifle DOES NOT take AR magazines. Some use only the Ruger box magazine, some use the box mag but have a mag well that can be swapped out to take AR mags, and some would require you to swap the barreled action into a different/new stock/chassis to take AR, or 5.56/.223 AICS patterned magazine. This particularly unit uses the three Ruger box magazine that are provided with the rifle when it sells.

View attachment 1267716View attachment 1267717
That's what I thought, thank you for the response.

Sorry about thinking the Predator uses AR mags. My rifle is the Ranch model, not the Predator and it does use AR mags. It also has a shorter barrel, 18" I believe. Ken

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top