JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I never shot this gun, like new...

300 Win-Mag
3 boxes of ammo

$400

I bought it new with the intention of making it my primary elk rifle and ended up not even shooting it (been in my safe since). I purchased 3 different boxes of ammo (190gr ABLR Nosler, 200gr ELD-X Hornady, and 180gr PHP Winchester) to sight-in and see which it liked better and those will go with the gun. I love these Ruger American's but have decided to go a different route.

Welcome to trades but prefer to sell. Buyer pay's transfer fee's. I prefer TJ's in McMinnville.

Ruger® Ruger American Rifle® Magnum Bolt-Action Rifle Models

300.jpg

IMG_3115.JPG IMG_3117.JPG IMG_3124.JPG IMG_3126.JPG

Last Edited:
This is a great deal. These rifles shoot really well for the price! I run a Silencerco Omega on mine and it's a laser with the 200 grain ELD-X. Good luck with your sale!

I want to purchase this, is it still available?
I just put this gun on consignment at TJ in McMinnville. I did this on Sunday and haven't updated the post yet. They're asking price is 550 but I would authorize 440. I would have to recoup some of that consignment fee.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.