JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
First off I have a ruger 10/22 with 1000-1500 down the tube 2 stock 10 round mags 3, 10 round bananna mags and 1, 25 round mag. Custom ruger 10/22 soft case. Comes with a tasco 3x9 as well as a red dot. Looking to get 170$. I also have a partial ( missing the but stock) 303 Britt I don't know much about it I got it in a trade for some gunsmithing I did for a buddy don't know what it's worth so I'll say 100$ obo but if somebody knows anything about it that would help I would appreciate it! And I am intrested in trades. I am looking for a 12g pump shotgun preferebly a homedefense I am also looking for a 17 hmr I have some cash to add so let me know what you gt!! Will get pics up tommorow. If you want pics beofre tommorow night. pm me you're email or phone number.

The year is 1916. Not sure on the model. It's got alot of marking on it so I'll just give you everything I see and maybe you can make some sense out of it. By the year it has GR, LSA CoLu, SHTLE, III. On the reicever barrel area it has, DP, England, N, 148**, 138**, .303. That's all I see it has some other it has some other symbols on it as well.

Like madcratebuilder stated, it is a drill purpose rifle. These are often shot-out rifles that are meant for marching, drills, etc. not shooting. Often they have holes drilled in the receiver that makes them unusable, and simply unsafe to fire. In general, one should never fire a DP rifle.

PM Sent

Appreciate above info on the "DP"; please note shootemup is an upstanding gent who is trading the Brit for parts only and made it clear what it was, and what it is not once he knew the score.

Appreciate the honesty and thought any interested parties should be aware of your integrity!

Cheers to all!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.