JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Zip Code
Ruger 10/22 Takedown
USA Shooting Team Limited Edition .22LR
18.5"

Pre-owned rifle is in great shape. Light handling wear on the stock, but nothing major. The barrel has a few minor surface marks on it on the left side in front of the forend, but overall the finish on the gun is in very good condition. The bolt shows some very minor rubbing marks from cycling during use of the rifle, but there are no signs of hard use or abuse. The bore itself is still nearly mirror bright and the rifling is in great shape.

Features includes a working BSA red-dot optic, top rail for mounting optics, elevation adjustable express sights, sling mounts with swivels, takedown action, extended mag release, upgraded trigger, and an all-weather synthetic stock.

Comes with one 10-round box magazine, Ruger soft case with factory paperwork, and six 25 round ProMag magazines.

Purchase can be made locally, with cash, and while visual inspection is acceptable, I cannot let you handle the rifle until after your transfer is complete. You pick the gun shop for confirmed FFL transfer and I'll meet you there. Northern Oregon or Southern Washington only. Shipping to your FFL dealer is also available but then please add 3% square.com merchant transaction fee and shipping at cost to your final price.

Thank you.

20201219_183637.jpg
Screenshot_20201220-151728_Amazon Shopping.jpg
20201219_184219.jpg
20201219_183709.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Mildly interested until I saw that. But hey, seller calls the shots.

I am not an FFL dealer. Putting the firearm in another's hands is against the law. It's a 10/22. You know what it is. You want it, buy it. If you want to look at it, pictures available on the internet. Its exactly the same.

Since I don't know who you are or your background, please follow these laws if you reside in Washington.

WHO YOU CAN SELL OR TRANSFER A FIREARM TO?

It is critical that if you are selling or transferring a firearm to another individual that they are legally permitted to possess that weapon. State law forbids many individuals from possessing firearms including:

Those previously convicted or found not guilty by reason of insanity of any felony

Those previously convicted any of the following offenses if it was committed upon a family or household member (domestic violence)

Assault in the 4th Degree
Coercion, Stalking or Reckless Endangerment

Criminal Trespass in the 1st Degree
Violation of a No Contact Order or Restraining Order

Currently under a domestic restraining order

Having been previously involuntarily committed for mental health treatment

Pending trial, appeal or sentencing for any serious offense as defined by RCW 9.41.045

Federal law also prohibits firearm possession by any individual who:

Is under indictment in any court for a crime punishable by imprisonment of a term exceeding one year. (Arrested but not yet convicted)

Anyone convicted of a crime punishable by a prison term of at least one year

A fugitive from justice

An unlawful use of or addicted to any controlled substance including marijuana, medicinal or legalized by your state

Anyone adjudicated as mentally defective or has been committed to any mental institution

An illegal alien

Anyone discharged from the military under dishonorable conditions

Anyone who has renounced their United States Citizenship

Anyone subject to a court order restraining the person form harassing, stalking or threatening an intimate partner, or child of the intimate partner

Anyone convicted of a misdemeanor domestic violence offense

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.