JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Not to shoot you down renfield. You just craped on this gentleman's sale. Nice.
By the way. Their is nothing wrong with asking whatever price you like for an item. However there are rules against what you did.

Here, I'll post it for you.
•1. No threadcrapping
If you dislike like something about the ad, ignore it. If you spot blatant misrepresentation, an illegal ad, etc. please notify a moderator

Hey guys renfield did not crap on me. When I originally posted this I accidently hit 4 instead of 3 at the beginning of my price and did not preview my add. So now we know why I hate to type and, I need to preview my postings. Anyway I wanted to jump in before this went any further. Thanks to renfield for bringing my mistake to my attention, and thanks to CHLChris and Medic for jumping to my defense. Boy am I feeling the love today. Thanks again guys.

Not to shoot you down renfield. You just craped on this gentleman's sale. Nice.
By the way. Their is nothing wrong with asking whatever price you like for an item. However there are rules against what you did.

Here, I'll post it for you.
•1. No threadcrapping
If you dislike like something about the ad, ignore it. If you spot blatant misrepresentation, an illegal ad, etc. please notify a moderator

Thanks for not shooting me down.

I like it when this community feels the love...

Bought one of these after selling my first 10-22 years many many ago (first rifle!) and I'm really glad I have this synthetic take-down model now. -Very lightweight and packable for deep back-country hiking. Wont serve as quick as a pistol for emergencies but most certainly the best and most reliable survival rifle currently in production.

Bump and GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top