JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
L_full.jpg L_center.jpg scope_top.jpg R_center.jpg chamber.jpg R_trigger.jpg

This is a walnut stock 10-22 with the longer 18.5" barrel. It has a Simons 3 x 9 - 40 scope and a sling. The front band is metal - not plastic. I had a trigger job done professionally and it's very light & responsive. It's had no more than one box of ammo through it. I bought it new 4-5 yrs ago to rid my garden of varmints but I no longer have a garden so it's time to pass it on the someone who needs it. I'd like $225 (plus shipping costs if necessary - buyer pays their FFL fees)

PM me with any questions

Last Edited:
Thanks for your attention. Ruger has been selling 10-22 models since shortly after Noah unloaded the Ark and I suspect that there are many factory variants out there. And not that it matters all that much but my tape measure claims this one is 18.5" on the money.

Your correct I meant to type 18.5. I apologize. There are many variants of the 10/22 , and the majority of them start their life with an 18.5 inch barrel. Who did your trigger job? Brimstone?

I would add that the new 10-22s with the plastic trigger guards and barrel bands, and longer mag releases made of plastic are Walnut "stained" birchwood, not actual Black Walnut like the older regular carbine stocks were for the info. I've owned several of both over the yrs since the mid 70s. Thought I'd point that out since I see a few guys call those stocks walnut when in fact they are Stained Birch. The original actual sporter" version has no barrel band and has a black walnut stock with cut checkering on the grip and forearm, along with an aluminum black anodized buttplate as did the older regular carbines for thier buttplates as well as barrel bands and trigger guards. What you have here is what they call a standard 10-22 carbine. Hope the info helps. :)

Last Edited:
By any chance, will you be anywhere near Grants Pass this coming Saturday between 11am and noon? If so, consider it sold..
I have to go to Medford Thurs afternoon and stay overnight. I'll be heading back thru GP around midday and certainly could hook up with you at your chosen FFL on Friday (but not Sat).

If that's not a possibility then on Sat i'd be willing to meet you at your chosen FFL in Roseburg...

Give me a call if you like: fivefourtyone twoninetyfour thirtyeight twentythree

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top