JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_0642.JPG IMG_0641.JPG I have a Rock River Arms complete 458 socom in excellent condition with a 15 inch Troy rail and magpul grip. Looking to trade it because it just sits in the safe. It doesn't come with sights it only comes with 1 metal 30 round mag that fits 10 458 socom rounds in it and about 40 rounds of ammo
Cash price is $850

Trades:
Ak47
Vepr 12
Draco pistol with blade
Sig mk25 or m11a1
Open to other trades as well

Last Edited:
View attachment 425840 View attachment 425839 I have a Rock River Arms complete 458 socom in excellent condition with a 15 inch Troy rail and magpul grip. Looking to trade it because it just sits in the safe. It doesn't come with sights it only comes with 1 metal 30 round mag that fits 10 458 socom rounds in it and about 40 rounds of ammo
Cash price is $850

Trades:
Ak47
Vepr 12
Draco pistol with blade
Sig mk25 or m11a1
Open to other trades as well

Hi I am very interested in the RRA 458. I have cash, or if interested I have a like new I.O. Arms Sporter AK47. I'm in WA & called my FFL, he said we could meet at an OR FFL in Hood River because it's s long gun. Feel free to txt or call me. 360-904-6723 Ryan
Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.