JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
No longer available.........

Those who are looking for the perfect Christmas present for your wife, girlfriend, husband or even husband's girlfriend here is the perfect gift. (Yes, you read that right.) :s0112: It's sure to be appreciated. This is a very nice Royal Blue Colt Python, serial #V010XX, with a 6" bbl that just sits in my safe. I've never even shot it. I thought I'd give the you folks here on NWFA first crack at it before I put it on gunbroker.

There aren't many left still in this condition, which is why the price is $2,000.00 firm. Sorry, not interested in trades. FTF in Eugene or with enough lead time anywhere between Roseburg and Portland. Must be willing to sign bill of sale and a CHL is preferred. Those out of state I am willing to ship from my FFL to yours, but it's on your dime. (Darn it!)

I hope the pics speak for themselves. But if there are any questions PM me.

I came into this gun from a widow neighbor I did some work for a few years ago. She had no idea what she had and asked me about it. She didn't know how her husband got it but thought he bought it new. I told her I didn't believe he bought it new because I was pretty sure this was not the box (or case) it left Hartford Connecticut in. When I told her what and how desirable it was and she wanted to give it to me. But I wouldn't take it. I ended up giving her a fair price. (I hate people who take advantage of kids, widows or dogs.)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.