JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1795
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is my Colt Python .357 Made in 1979. Finish is Colt's Famous Royal Blue and grips are Colt Factory Gold Medallion Wood Target. This gun spent some of it's life in West Germany, meaning that is has a few West German proof markings, as required by West German Law. Great Condition and, of course, absolutely stunning action. No box or papers included, just a fantastic revolver from Colt's Golden Years.

In the pictures you will find specs of dust, oil smears and smudges. Gloss Blued firearms are extremely difficult to photograph accurately, and such things as dust, smudges and oil can be difficult to discern, through photographs, from finish wear at times. I try my best to wipe them down so they look their best, but to take photographs that accurately portray how they look in person is near impossible.

No shipping or trades. Please send all messages via PM. Thanks for looking.

20230824_124216_HDR.jpg 20230824_124158_HDR.jpg 20230824_124127_HDR.jpg 20230824_124101_HDR.jpg 20230824_124056_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.