JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1750
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is my Colt Python, made in 1993 with a 6 inch barrel, Royal Blue finish and factory original Colt Medallion rubber grips. Included are the original box and paperwork. Excellent condition, and the world famous Colt Royal Blue is incredibly deep, glossy and lustrous. Lockup and timing are perfect, and the action is truly magnificent, both the double and single action are as good as a trigger pull can get. Nearly non-existent turn line. This gun spent some of it's life in Germany, meaning that is has a few German proof markings, as required by law in Germany for a gun to be sold in country. They are found on the left-hand side of the gun just in front of the cylinder. These do diminish absolute collector value somewhat, so the gun is priced accordingly. However, they in no way affect functionality, nor do they look aesthetically displeasing and, in fact, you have to look fairly closely to notice them.

In the pictures you will find specs of dust, oil smears and smudges on the gun. Blued firearms are extremely difficult to photograph accurately, and such things as dust and smudges can be difficult to discern from finish wear at times. I try my best to wipe them down so as to look as nice as they do in person, but to photograph them completely accurately is near impossible.

Price is $1750. No shipping.

20230615_145738_HDR.jpg 20230615_145354_HDR.jpg 20230615_145349_HDR.jpg 20230615_145203_HDR.jpg 20230615_145155_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.