JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
......TRADED.......

Thanks to all that showed interest...

Up for sale or trade is a very nice Rossi M677 .357 Mag Snub Revolver.

It's in perfect, like new condition with a very low round count. Both . 357 mag and .38 special rounds have been through the gun with no failures of any kind. It's also surprisingly accurate for a snub revolver. Anything that might look like a scratch in the pictures are fibers from a recent cleaning. This revolver has a very nice dark finish, and a unique 6 round cylinder. Most snub revolvers on similar frames only hold 5 rounds. Looking to sell for $325 or best cash offer.

At this point I'd prefer to sell, but if I were to trade I'd like to put this plus another gun (or cash) to trade up. Interested in 1911's, stainless revolver around 4" barrel, CZ's, Desert Eagle, AK's, nice hunting or assault rifles... I'd consider any quality firearm.

Other guns I can put towards a trade are a stainless Ruger P90 .45, a DGFM (FMAP) government model 1911, GSG-5, and a Beretta 92FS. I'll try to get posts up for these as well.

Thanks all!

3-19-10 077.jpg

3-19-10 078.jpg

3-19-10 081.JPG

3-19-10 082.JPG

3-19-10 080.JPG

Last Edited:
Hey I have a cz 40b with 5 clips and the original box if you want to trade let me know. The original clip is a 10 rounder and the other 4 our mecgear 12 rounders for the cz75.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.