JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

This is my first post, happy to be here!

Being that it's summer, I am wanting to start shooting outside. I have been using indoor ranges only and want to get away from that.

My question is, I have found a few nice looking places, but they appear to be owned by Roseburg Forest Products.
Does anyone know their access policy? I know the roads are gated, but I assume it's because they don't want damage to growing trees by 4X4s.

I have been UTL searching in this forum and using search engines.

here is a google pic of the spot:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&i...53,-123.396298&sspn=0.000000,0.000000&iwloc=A

I had hoped this was BLM, but the GeoCommunicator site says no.

Anyone with insite please advise....
If not I will send RFP an email and get a copy of their access policy.

Thanks all!

RFP owns a lot of property, I've never been bothered about access on any I've been on. Of course, it the road is gated or blocked by some other means that would mean "no". Make sure you stay a mile or so away from any active logging site or mill. In this lawyer happy era, I'd bet that if you asked them if it is OK to go out on their property and shoot, you'll get a "No". And once you've been told no....well....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top