JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy Boys!!!

Found your site today @ 9:45 pm today.

A little background:
'Nam vet, shooting, reloading, casting since '58 under my Pa's tutalege. Love levers & hunting in the high timber. I shoot a 336 30-30 AI CAR scout for most of my field work. Love the 444 Outfitter & am a fan of Robert K. Sherwood & Sam Fadala. Hope you are too!

I live 18 miles east of Carson City, NV. Hope I qualify!

Howdy MarkAD!

I use only handloads & mostly cast bullets in mine. I do like the Speer fp's loaded hot for goats & deer. 190 gr. cast (RCBS 180 Gr,) WW's, heat treated, at about 1950 fps for any bigger stuff.

Small game load: 170 gr. LEE GC, 10 grs. Unique with a tp wad & one grain moly chassis lube. Goes about 1200 fps. Great for small game & pests!

LeverBob

Bob, I sure can't throw a rock into Nevada from where I stand, but I always loved the ladies in that state, my 30-30, and high altitude hunting. Welcome aboard... Glad to have ya!!

Bob, I sure can't throw a rock into Nevada from where I stand, but I always loved the ladies in that state, my 30-30, and high altitude hunting. Welcome aboard... Glad to have ya!!

If'n you could, I'd find a deep hole to dive in. Thanks for the welcome, this is just terrific! What a welcome:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155: I would just love to hunt eastern Washington.

I guess people just don't know how versatile the lever 30WCF is. What a super gun, Marlin or Winny. The high timber...what can I say? Like the breath of life it is. The ladies...well...I'll leave that to you Pard.:D:D:D

Glad to be part of the family! :s0155:

LeverBob

To all of you...if I was called today, I would gladly carry out my oath & defend you all. Under any circumstances & against any foe...but then, I'm not alone. All of you would do the same.
What a super bunch...proud to be here.

LeverBob

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews