JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy Boys!!!

Found your site today @ 9:45 pm today.

A little background:
'Nam vet, shooting, reloading, casting since '58 under my Pa's tutalege. Love levers & hunting in the high timber. I shoot a 336 30-30 AI CAR scout for most of my field work. Love the 444 Outfitter & am a fan of Robert K. Sherwood & Sam Fadala. Hope you are too!

I live 18 miles east of Carson City, NV. Hope I qualify!

Howdy MarkAD!

I use only handloads & mostly cast bullets in mine. I do like the Speer fp's loaded hot for goats & deer. 190 gr. cast (RCBS 180 Gr,) WW's, heat treated, at about 1950 fps for any bigger stuff.

Small game load: 170 gr. LEE GC, 10 grs. Unique with a tp wad & one grain moly chassis lube. Goes about 1200 fps. Great for small game & pests!

LeverBob

Bob, I sure can't throw a rock into Nevada from where I stand, but I always loved the ladies in that state, my 30-30, and high altitude hunting. Welcome aboard... Glad to have ya!!

Bob, I sure can't throw a rock into Nevada from where I stand, but I always loved the ladies in that state, my 30-30, and high altitude hunting. Welcome aboard... Glad to have ya!!

If'n you could, I'd find a deep hole to dive in. Thanks for the welcome, this is just terrific! What a welcome:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155: I would just love to hunt eastern Washington.

I guess people just don't know how versatile the lever 30WCF is. What a super gun, Marlin or Winny. The high timber...what can I say? Like the breath of life it is. The ladies...well...I'll leave that to you Pard.:D:D:D

Glad to be part of the family! :s0155:

LeverBob

To all of you...if I was called today, I would gladly carry out my oath & defend you all. Under any circumstances & against any foe...but then, I'm not alone. All of you would do the same.
What a super bunch...proud to be here.

LeverBob

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top