JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi I am selling a Romanian G AK-47 kit. I originally purchased this for a client/friend of mine but due to some financial problems on his end he no longer wants it. I am moving into a new apartment and cant afford to keep it so I need the cash. It is in good condition and is complete with everything. I also am including Tapco rivets and a flat. I am asking $300 for it picked up or trade for a handgun.

Thanks

pk.jpg

Atown. Duh. ;-)

It's pretty helpful when someone lists a FTF or picked up sale, and doesn't list their location.

I always assume it's too far away, and just ignore the ad. But since you took the time to inquire, Benny, I figured I'd take the time to vent.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top